Best Walking Shoes For Nurses
Best walking shoes for Nurses:
The nurses have to work round the clock for their patients. Some even stand for hours in ICU, ER, and operating rooms, while others move around from patient to patient and ward to ward. If your profession involves standing for longer duration and 24 hours of duty, then all you need is the right shoe. Having a comfortable shoe could help to stand for hours without getting fatigued. Being on your feet for so many hours could put massive stress on lower extremities. One has to wear supportive shoes; otherwise, donning the unsupportive yet hard shoes leads to joint pain and body aches as well.
When you’re on your feet all day, moving from one patient ward to other, the thing that works perfectly for you is the Best Walking Shoes For Nurses, as they have to spend their day by moving from one patient to another from time to time. So having sore feet or any other pain in lower extremities could put their job at risk. The thing that could help you with the journey is your comfortable shoes.
In this article, we’ll discuss the Best Shoes For Nurses Standing All Day that will help them to bear their daily grind with ease. Whether you’re male nurse or female, both have long working hours, moving from one part of the hospital to another, providing constant care to patients and much more. No doubt, nursing is an unenviable job, but one should not forget to give comfort to their selves while treating others.
After immense research, we’ve picked the Best Balance Walking Shoes For Nurses that not only provide you comfort but help you to stay fresh for hours.
List Of The Best Walking Shoes For Nurses:
[table id=9 /]
How To Select The Best Walking Shoes For Nurses:
Selection is the toughest task, whether it’s for the shoe or any other thing. Finding the right shoe from thousands of brands is difficult. Don’t stress yourself. We’ve come up with the solution already. We’ve prepared a guide for our valuable customers that will help to select the Best Shoes For Nurses Standing All Day. Here are the points to consider:
- The first thing to consider while choosing Best shoes for nusrses is the comfort, of course. One has to go for the shoe that is comfortable to wear for hours. If you select the shoe based on looks and ignore your comfort, then this will be a foolish decision. Before purchasing, wear the shoe for some minutes. If you find it comfortable, then go for it.
- Next comes the weight of the shoe. One has to buy the shoe with the lightweight. If you’re looking for the shoe that you can easily wear all day long, then choosing the shoe with heavyweight will be a horrible decision. A heavy shoe not only affects your comfort level but also has a terrible impact on your productivity and performance level. So going for the light shoes will be the best option.
- The other important thing to consider is the support and stability. These qualities are essential in terms of comfort and health, as well. The shoe you like must come with excellent back and ankle support to aids you while working. If you get the shoe that has no backing and unstable, then it will have a bad impact on your leg and back.
- The other major thing to keep in mind is the shoe must be slip-resistant ie look for slip resistant shoes. Most of the hospital surfaces get slippery due to time to time sweeping. The hospital’s environment is made of liquids and spills. This increases the risk of slipping, so one has to wear the shoe with excellent grip. Get a shoe that, along with comfort, provides you a great grip and hold.
- The last thing to consider is the design of the shoe. If you attract the design and ignore the comfort, then it’ll be bad for you. So first, check how comfortable a shoe is then moving towards the selection. Some brands offer such comfortable shoes with a great design that will surely take you to cloud nine.
Best Walking Shoes For Nurses:
1. Dansko Women Professional Clog:
First, in the list of Best Walking Shoes For Nurses is Dansko Women Professional Clog. It is the Best Walking Shoe For Nurses. The shoe provides excellent comfort to those who also stand at their feet for a considerable time. It reduces the risk of joint strain and put no pressure on your feet. Moreover, these shoes provide a natural stride to your foot, which helps to reduce fatigue. It comes with arch support and firm foot that aids in delivering great comfort to the foot. However, the midsole plus insole designed in a way to absorb all kinds of shock and protect the food from any jerk. The toe box comes with sufficient space to fit your toes and allows their little movement as well. This shoe has an anti-microbial material lining that protects your foot from any bacterial attack and does not accumulate any bad smell. According to the American Podiatric Medical Association, this shoe contributes to delivering good health to feet. The outsole is slip-resistant, so no risk of bad grip or slipping at any surface. Due to the fantastic features, this shoe is considered as the Best Walking Shoes For Women Nurses.
- It is made up of 100% leather.
- The item weight is 1 pound.
- The size of the shoe starts from 3-40.
- The dimension is 12 x 8 x 4 inches.
- The manufacturer is Dansko.
- It is super comfortable.
- It comes with a roomy toe box.
- The instep collar is padded.
- It has a lightweight.
- The shoe has a microbial material lining.
- The fitting is tight and requires some time to adjust according to your foot.
2. Algeria Women’s Keli Professional Shoe:
Second, in the list of Best Walking Shoes For Nurses is Algeria Women’s Keli Professional Shoe. It provides comfort during the long hectic hours of duty. It is made up of supreme quality leather and has wide toe box. This shoes comes with the padded instep and back collar to ease your feet in every way possible and to prevent chafing as well. The product has a replaceable yet comfortable footbed with leather lining inside that enables the shoe to provide excellent moisture management. Moreover, the shoe offers superb cushioning and comfortable to wear. The shoe sole is made up of entirely slip-resistant polyurethane. It comes with the capability to reduce the stress on your metatarsal part of the foot. However the shoe has the excellent traction control as well. The wide insole of the shoe makes it roomy and eliminates foot discomfort up to the mark. These shoes are specially designed for those who have long-standing hours and spend more time on their feet. That’s why it is one of the Best Shoes For Nurses Standing All Day.
- The item is made up of leather.
- The weight is 0.7 pounds.
- The size is from 3 to 40.
- The dimension is 11.8 x 7.9 x 4.7 inches.
- The manufacturer is Pepper Gate Footwear Inc.
- It makes your walk easier.
- The shoes come with a slip-resistant feature.
- It has such a lightweight.
- This shoe has cushioned support.
- It provides excellent comfort.
- The sizing is not consistent.
3. Klogs USA Women’s Naples Mule:
Third, in the list of Best Walking Shoes For Nurses is Klogs USA Women’s, Naples Mule. This shoe offers excellent cushioning and excellent comfort as well. It allows you to work on even wet or oily surfaces with ease due to jaw-dropping traction. It has a removable polyurethane outsole that provides fantastic support. Moreover, both soles include outsole plus insoles are durable and long-lasting as well. It is the Best Walking Shoes For Women Nurses due to excellent features and attractive design. These shoes are super soft provides your feet a great comfort. The shoe has the wide space inside that allows your feet to expand easily during the day. Once you wear this shoe, you’ll never complain about aching and pain. The tooled leather design makes the shoe eye-catching yet attractive. It has a trendy look and comes with incredible benefits. One can make the 8 hours of work with comfort due to this shoe.
- It is made up of Genuine Leather.
- The item weight is 1 pound.
- The size is 5-14.
- The dimension is 10 x 15 x 6 inches.
- The manufacturer is KLOGS Footwear.
- It has excellent traction.
- It comes with great space inside the shoe.
- It has an attractive design.
- It is incredibly comfy yet lightweight.
- The shoe quality is up to the mark.
- Some of the sizes are not satisfactory.
4. Sloggers Women’s Waterproof Shoe:
Fourth in the list of Best Walking Shoes For Nurses is Sloggers Women’s Waterproof Shoe. Hospital is the place where nurses have to bear every kind of condition during working hours. Being a nurse, you can expose to different fluids throughout the day. Our feet are sensitive, yet the strongest part. One has to keep them safe because aching of feet or any diseases could disturb your whole life. This shoe is the life savior for the nurses and keeps their feet protected from wet surfaces and any pharmaceutical fluids as well. Considered as Best waterproof shoes for nurses. It provides you all-day comfort and high traction as well. It comes with the removable insole, and one can even air dry to clean it. It is one of the best waterproof shoes and provides you all-day comfort. These shoes have an attractive design and come in beautiful colors. It is the Best Balance Walking Shoes For Nurses.
- It is made up of synthetic material.
- The item’s weight is 0.86 pounds.
- The size is 6-11.
- The dimension is 13 x 8 x 4 inches.
- The manufacturer is Sloggers.
- It is made up of recyclable material.
- It provides you all-day comfort on the go.
- It has a lightweight.
- The shoe is soft and flexible.
- It is waterproof.
- The sizing could make an issue.
5. Brooks Men’s Adrenaline GTS 19 Shoe:
Fifth in the list of Best Walking Shoes For Nurses is Men’s Adrenaline GTS 19 Shoe. It is on the list of Best Walking Shoes For Nurses Male due to unique features. It is the perfect shoes due to the excellent structure and exceptional softness that aids in keeping your foot pain free. It is an excellent option for male nurses due to incredible arches and high comfort level. The shoe comes with the tremendous cushioning that provides accurate support to the midfoot. The shoe is good enough to bounce back with a single step. The thing that makes it unique is the support system of this shoe that keeps your feet stable and prevents the foot plus knee injuries. It is a slip-resistant and modern look to go accurately with your personality.
- It is made up of synthetic material.
- The item weight is 0.6 pounds.
- The shoe size starts at 5-14.
- The dimension is 15 x 10 x 6 inches.
- The manufacturer is Brooks.
- The shoe has cushioned midsole.
- It has a mesh upper to provide great comfort.
- This shoe contains GuideRails Holistic Support System.
- It is best to use for long working hours.
- The shoe has a stylish design.
- The support is soft and narrow sizes.
In this, we’ve talked about the Best Walking Shoes For Nurses in detail. We’ve mentioned the perfect shoes to use for daily routine. Choose the one that meets your requirements. If you’ve asked for our opinion, then we’ll suggest you to for Dansko Women Professional Clog due to unique features. However, the male nurses should go for the Brooks Men’s Adrenaline Shoe.