Best HIIT Shoes : Are you looking for Best HIIT Shoes? Well, you’re at the very right place. High-intensity interval training not only requires your incredible energy but also a good quality of shoes.
However, a premium quality shoe will help you with training and boosts your performance as well. Due to the HIIT shoes, one can efficiently perform the tough workout without getting fatigued.
It is different from running workouts and requires body movement in all directions. For this purpose, all you needed is stable, supreme quality, long-lasting, durable, breathable, and comfortable shoes.
We know how hard it is to find the right shoes from thousands of products in the market. But no worries, we’ve got you covered already. After extensive research, we find the best ones for our valuable customers. Moreover, HIIT shoes are an essential requirement if you want to stay well during the whole workout period.
In this article, we’ve picked the Best HIIT Shoes For High Arches and others. So get the one that goes with your needs completely.
List Of The Best HIIT Shoes:
|Nike Metcon 4|| ||It comes with the lace-up closure.|
The dimension is 11.8 x 7.6 x 4.1 inches.
The size starts at 5-12.
The manufacturer is Nike.
It has a dynamic fit.
|ASICS Gel-Quantum 180 TR||It is made up of fabric and synthetic material.|
The size starts at 4-12.
The dimension is 13.54 x 7.8 x 4.8 inches.
The manufacturer is ASICS.
|Reebok Crossfit Nano||It is made up of fabric material.|
The size starts at 5-12.
The dimension is 11.4 x 7.4 x 4.6 inches.
The manufacturer is Reebok.
|Reebok Crossfit Nano||It is made up of textile and synthetic material.|
The size starts at 5.5-11.
The dimension is 12 x 9 x 4 inches.
The manufacturer is PUMA.
|Adidas Men's Powerlift||It comes with a rubber outsole.|
The size starts at 4-13.5.
The dimension is 12.1 x 8.4 x 4.9 inches.
The manufacturer is Adidas.
How To Choose The Best HIIT Shoes:
Selection is the toughest process, especially when you’ve to choose the one from the best of the best items. But no worries, we’ve got you covered already. After extensive research, we’ve prepared guidelines for our valuable customers that will surely help you to find the best shoes on the go.
Furthermore, if you’re still thinking to back off and want to perform the high-intensity training with your casual shoes, you’re already on the wrong boat. It will be the silliest decision ever to perform such intense training with casual shoes. Here are the points that you must keep in mind while purchasing the Best HIIT Shoes For Men’s and Women’s:
- shoe budget: First of all, the thing that matters the most is your budget. If you have a low budget, you will go for shoes with the basic features. Similarly higher budget efficiency will be the shoe features. Thus if you know your budget, it will be easy for you to choose the shoe according to your amount limit.
- Shoe support: The crucial feature that plays a vital role in the shoe supports. If your footwear is supportive enough, then you’ll efficiently perform the immense movements without any hassle. Moreover, supportive shoes will help you to spin, roll, and run. Furthermore, it will help you to maintain balance as well.
- shoe traction: The other point to keep in mind is traction that allows you to perform quick movements. Additionally, with high friction, one can easily walk on slippery surfaces without any slipping issues. During this intense activity, slipping or falling could lead to a severe injury. So it is better to spend few amounts on the shoe with high traction rather than on the treatment of the damage.
- shoe cushioning: Cushioning is the next main feature to keep in mind while purchasing footwear. During the activities, the only thing that delivers high comfort, shock absorption, and saves you from the painful jumps is excellent cushioning. Get the shoe with incredible padding, best insoles, and rubber outsoles. Furthermore, a rubber outsole is best to use to protect from slippery surfaces. Moreover, midsoles help to give you support while walking.
- shoe sweating behavior: In athletic activity, you spend more energy and power. In this way, the body tends to produce sweating. Get the shoe that provides your feet the right amount of temperature and cools them throughout the workout period. However, sweating in feet could make you uncomfortable, distract your attention, and lead to a bad odor.
- shoe weight: Weight is significant to check before purchasing the shoe. During HIIT, you’re already performing the high-end activity and spending all your energy on it. Moreover, if you’ve heavyweight shoes, you’ll face difficulty running and get tired quickly. So purchase the shoe with the lightweight.
- Shoe comfort: Nothing is more important than comfort. Higher the comfort level more efficient the activity will be. Imagine if you’re immensely comfortable in the shoe during any event, will you proceed it or quit? You’ll be left the game because no one can bear the pain more than the limitation. Get the shoe that delivers incredible comfort so you can easily walk, run, and perform all the workouts.
Best HIIT Shoes:
1. Nike Metcon 4:
First in the list of Best HIIT Shoes is Nike Metcon 4. It is specially made for HIIT training and all the intense activities. You can consider it as one of the Best HIIT Shoes For Women. Furthermore, the shoe provides excellent support, so you don’t need to worry about balance issues while performing the tasks. It comes with the superb traction that saves you from all the slippery surfaces.
Moreover, the shoe upper gives you incredible breathability and eliminates sweating. Furthermore, due to the breathable upper, you will not develop any bad odor in your feet. The shoe comes with the excellent padding that provides you comfort while running or during any other workout. It contains removable insoles and cushioned forefoots. It gives you a high right amount of lifting and stability. Moreover, the shoe comes with excellent protection and gives a high grip as well.
- It comes with the lace-up closure.
- The dimension is 11.8 x 7.6 x 4.1 inches.
- The size starts at 5-12.
- The manufacturer is Nike.
- It has a dynamic fit.
- It comes with the cushioned tongue.
- The shoe contains a TPU heel counter.
- It has a breathable upper.
- The rubber outsole is up to the mark.
- It includes flywire cables that provide excellent support.
2. ASICS Gel-Quantum 180 TR:
Second, in the list of Best HIIT Shoes is ASICS Gel-Quantum 180 TR. It is made to serve perfectly during the sprints and weight lights workouts. Anyone who wants to get in shape and to perform the intense workouts must get these shoes. Furthermore, it is one of the Best HIIT Shoes For Men’s.
The sole contains the gel cushioning that provides high comfort and allows you to work with ease. Moreover, the shock absorption of this shoe is impressive. It does not allow any jerks to create pain in your feet. The shoe provides a high level of support and comfort to your feet. It helps to maintain your balance while performing high-end tasks.
Furthermore, it is lightweight, so you won’t develop any foot pain while running or performing any exercise. It is durable and provides high traction that keeps your feet safe from slippery surfaces. The shoe insole contains a Turssic System that helps to prevent the stability issues of the feet.
- It is made up of fabric and synthetic material.
- The size starts at 4-12.
- The dimension is 13.54 x 7.8 x 4.8 inches.
- The manufacturer is ASICS.
- It comes with the Gel cushioning forefoot.
- It provides excellent support.
- The shoe traction is up to the mark.
- It is lightweight.
- It offers high comfort.
- The size could run narrow and create pain in your feet.
3. Reebok Crossfit Nano:
Third, in the list of Best HIIT Shoes is Reebok Crossfit Nano. It comes with the unparalleled shock absorption that keeps you safe from any kind of accident during a workout.
It provides excellent cushioning and incredible midsole that supports you throughout the workout journey. It has a low-cut design that allows you to perform rapid movements on the go. It is mainly designed for Olympic athletes that have to complete high-end tasks like lifting, high jump, etc.
Moreover, due to the clean-cut look, the shoes can absorb heat and moisture. It keeps your feet fresh and dry throughout the performance. Furthermore, the shoe upper hugs you like a glove and eliminates all the sweating to maintain the temperature correctly. Furthermore, with the rubber outsole, you’ll not have any risk of slippage or ankle twisting.
- It is made up of fabric material.
- The size starts at 5-12.
- The dimension is 11.4 x 7.4 x 4.6 inches.
- The manufacturer is Reebok.
- It comes with the nano wave upper.
- The shoe has an excellent abrasion rubber outsole.
- It has a comfortable midsole.
- This shoe contains low cut design.
- It has a synthetic sole.
- The durability is not up to the mark.
4. PUMA Women’s Cell Riaze:
Fourth in the list of Best HIIT Shoes is PUMA Women’s Cell Riaze. The shoe comes with an excellent appearance and provides you the high stability. Furthermore, it delivers outstanding support, so one must not worry about any balance or slipping issues while performing the workouts.
It offeres incredible cushioning and contained a padded tongue. Moreover, the shoe has padded collars that deliver high comfort. Cushioning does not mean real means that you are going to feel the pillow’s softness.
But that means you’ll get the high-end support when you required during the activities. Due to the breathable upper, your feet will never feel any sweating or develop a bad smell. One can consider it the Best HIIT Shoes For Women due to the fantastic features.
- It is made up of textile and synthetic material.
- The size starts at 5.5-11.
- The dimension is 12 x 9 x 4 inches.
- The manufacturer is PUMA.
- It is highly supportive.
- The shoe is breathable.
- It comes with a padded collar and tongue.
- It delivers stable cushioning.
- The shoe has supportive overlays.
- The sizes could run small sometime.
5. Adidas Men’s Powerlift:
Fifth in the list of Best HIIT Shoes is Adidas Men’s Powerlift. It is one of the highest-paid shoes with excellent reviews. The footwear provides terrific comfort, so you’ll never feel fatigued during any workout or training sessions.
It comes with breathable material that allows you to remove the sweating and keep your feet dry. As sweating could make you feel sticky and leads to irritation as well. Furthermore, it has a lacing system to adjust the shoe according to your foot size easily. Moreover, the shoe has a midfoot strap that makes it secure and ensures you zero chances of any lace failure.
It contains a padded tongue made up of mesh to provide high airflow and comfort. Moreover, the difference between the toe height and heel is quite impressive that allows us to perform squats or any other activity efficiently. It has an Adiwear outsole that protects you from slippage and durable enough to work for years without wear-off issues. Moreover, the traction provided by the shoe is quite excellent. It has a die-cut midsole to delivers superior support and best for most feet types.
- It comes with a rubber outsole.
- The size starts at 4-13.5.
- The dimension is 12.1 x 8.4 x 4.9 inches.
- The manufacturer is Adidas.
- It has an excellent fitting upper.
- The lacing system is up to the mark.
- It comes with a padded tongue.
- The shoe has a high-quality outsole.
- It is not suitable for wide feet.
In this article, we’ve discussed the Best HIIT Shoes in detail. We’ve mentioned the top 5 shoes, their pros, cons, and all the incredible features. Choose the one that goes with your requirements and budget as well. However, the shoe for HIIT must be long-lasting, highly durable, provides excellent comfort and support. The items we’ve talked about come up with all the required features. However, if you asked for our opinion, we’d suggest you go for Reebok Crossfit Nano.